Saturday, 14 May 2011

Stylish Blogger Awards (:

I've been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by the lovely Rach! (: 
Thank you Rach! 
You should definitely go and check out her blog.


The rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 things about myself:
1. I adore the 60's and 90's - especially the music.
2. My pupils randomly go massive...no reason needed.
3. I'm addicted to coffee and white chocolate.
4. I obsess over Will Smith (you don't really need to ask why) ;) 
5. I would one day like to get married on a field - I realise this is weird.
6. The colour Green is booootiful.
7. I'm a readaholic (:

Recently discovered bloggers: 

5 comments: