Sunday, 8 May 2011

Project 10 Pan - Before

I've recently decided that I should start finishing my make-up products, before I buy new ones. So I'm not going to buy anymore make-up until I have finished these 10 items. I'm doing the Project 10 Pan (:



(left-right, bottom row)
Models Prefer concealer in Light
Rimmel London Colour Rush trio eyeshadow in 760/Elements
Benefit Lemon Aid
No7 Stay Perfect eyeshadow in 50/Tender

(left-right, top row)
Gayle Hayman Lip Lift
No7 Protect & Perfect beauty serum
Sally Hansen Lip Inflation in Sheer Pink
e.l.f Plumping Lip Glaze in Baby Doll
2True Liquid Liner in No1
e.l.f Moisture Care Lip Colour in Baby Lips

6 comments:

  1. good way to save money, but its sounds so tricky to do, you'll have to let us know how you get on! good luck xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I sure will :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the same Rimmel trio :)
    Anyways, I'm going to try and do this too... xD Even though I'll probably last a week :)
    I need to stop buying makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just finished project 1o pan don't wprry honey you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm good idea but u know we are greedy ladies, we always love to buy something (itching in hand and mind as well) ;) we can stop us to buy any single thing :P lolzzzzzzzz


    love
    Fakhra

    www.fakhrarafique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the elf lip glaze is such a pretty colour!!

    ReplyDelete