Friday, 6 May 2011

My second Graze box!

I absolutely adore Graze boxes from graze.com - They're such a great idea to get us all just that little bit healthier! I get so excited when I come home from school to be greeted with my Graze box. I'm in love with the dried strawberries and white chocolate coins in the 'Milkshake Mix' section! So yes, this is my second box:


and a little close up


Oh, I do apologise for the bad pictures! I used my mum's camera - yes mother, my camera does have better quality. You'll see ;) 

12 comments:

  1. Wow I've never heard of these! They look & sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog honey..hope you check out & follow mine...will def follow back :D
    I'm also having a giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find a Graze Box, that's so awesome!

    Love you Blog!!!

    Best,
    Meggie from Jeans and Tee's

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the graze boxes, how yummy are the flapjacks and the bread?! mmm! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is really cute!

    I really want graze boxes but cant eat nuts, have you found that alot of the snacks tend to be nut based?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so so good! I must get another one, I loved my first one x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post just made me so hungry! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, I need one me thinks!

    Thanks for following me sweet, gorgeous blog.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yeah I've heard of them I should try them out :) Thanks for following my blog- I've followed yours back xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. @maggie I put a link to graze.com (:
    @jasmin the mini bread is amazing!
    @iced-tea-doll Yes, but there's a button you can press that means they will only send you stuff that isn't nut based! (:
    Thank you all for the comments! xoxo

    ReplyDelete