Sunday, 22 May 2011

Happy Birthday Mum!

Finally - the day has come! (: 
It's this Beautiful woman's Birthday.


She is THE best mum...ever. Yes, I know - Most people will say that about their own mum. 
But seriously this woman is amazing!
She always puts me and my younger sister first, no matter what the situation is.
Even when things aren't going too great - she still tries to make us happy.
She was born to be a Mummakins (:

I hope she has the best day CELEBRATING her Birthday (and not moaning about looking older - trust me, this woman is crazy!)

Here's just a little look at what me and my sister got her,



 she'll probably post many more pictures on her blog (:

And here are some random pictures of her:


Mum and my sister on a boat in Wales (:


The happy couple on a night out.


Lauren Luke, Mum and my sister at the  Lauren Luke book signing (:

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday! 


6 comments:

  1. Aww what a lovely post - had the best day thank you so much to you and your sister - got the best gives ever :). Love you and Ella millions xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely- glad you all had a wonderful day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww happy (belated) birthday to your mama!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You's are lovely buying your Mam those lovely presents! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the color of your eyes =]
    very pretty



    nancyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete