Friday, 13 May 2011

Graze Box number 3 (:

Yes, its Friday again! (:
And that doesn't just mean the excitement for the weekend and no school - I also get my Graze Box.
I'm so happy I decided to get them, they're amazing.
Sorry for the pictures being so dark and dull - it's not very sunny over here in the East of England today!


box number three (:


and again up close.

I have a code which means you can get your first box free and your second box half price. They're usually around £3 something (: Also, if you don't like it then you can cancel after getting your free one.
Click here to get my code and get your first Graze box for free 

Enjoy ;) (I do!)

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I don't know if you saw the comment I left before blogger crashed but I awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award on Thursday :)
    http://islandgirlinsights.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lovely! (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these look delish! Must get one x

    ReplyDelete