Sunday, 1 May 2011

First post & thanks.

Here I am, writing my first blog post...with no idea how to start it off. Hard to believe considering how long I've wanted one! I'll start with the usual. 
My name is Amy and I'm a relatively weird (random, odd - whatever you wanna call it) teenager from England with big hopes for the future. 
This will just be my own little space to talk about whatever comes to mind at the time, so please don't expect anything more than babble, randomness and pictures. It just so happens that I enjoy reading blogs like that so hopefully you won't mind me too much (:
Also, I'd like the say a huge thanks to Sophie (http://makeupwonderland.blogspot.com/) for making the blog look as great as it does now 




6 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere :). you blog is lush, I love this font.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome! congratulations on the first post... it's so strange how scary it is isn't it! and the blog is looking lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy blogging :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy, welcome! + thanks for the mention :) I look forward to reading more. x x

    ReplyDelete