Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Coming soon...

Hello girls, how is your week so far going?

I can finally say I only have 3 days left of school... EVER! (:
I'm so glad to be leaving, I can honestly say I have not enjoyed my school experience but I'm really looking forward to college. I know it probably seems stupid but,
1) I can get away from the 'horrid' people
2) I can actually get a decent education
and 3) I can meet new people (:

Anyway, I can finally begin 'proper' blogging after Friday! With school I haven't really managed with the 2 mixed together but now that I'll have free time I'll be able to be a good blogger! 

I've got all the requests planned. There'll be book posts, hauls, beauty reviews and more personal stuff. All of which you've asked for so I hope you'll all like it :)

Also if you've got any requested posts, suggest them to me in the comments please!
Thank you.



3 comments:

  1. School is supposed to be the best days of your life but it's not, sadly :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! & I know right Rosh. Ah well it can only get better :) xo

    ReplyDelete