Saturday, 21 May 2011

...and relax

I'm just sat relaxing with a cup of tea after a very long day shopping for tomorrow (:
I normally don't like tea (I'm a coffee addict instead!) but I'm loving Twinings Traditional Tea 


Tomorrow is my mum's birthday 
She doesn't seem too excited at the fact that she's getting older but I'm excited!
I love buying her stuff because she seriously deserves a treat, having to cope with me and my younger sister 24/7 must be hard work.
She always puts us first without even having to think about it so it's about time it's the other way around!

A special birthday post will be coming tomorrow, along with MANY pictures (:

I'll also be catching up with your requested posts so keep an eye out for those.
Hope you've all had a lovely Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I've never got into tea and coffee xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rosh Haha, that's like my best friend. She's never been bothered about them either!
    @Rocketship in the sky She said Thank you! (:

    ReplyDelete