Sunday, 15 May 2011

5 Loves of The Week

I can't believe how quick this week has gone by!
Anyway, time for my 5 loves of the week. 
This weeks are:


The Body Shop Born Lippy in Strawberry. The smell of this is equally as good as the taste. I know, I know - it's not supposed to be eaten/licked off but who wants to put something on their lips that smells and tastes disgusting?!


This is the Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara. This bad boy is my current favourite Mascara at the moment. It separates most of my lashes (darn those last few!) and makes the lashes super black!



Natural Collection Creamy Concealer in Fair. This is the only Concealer (so far) that matches my skin colour. It looks really dark in the picture but in person it's so pale - perfect for me (:

(Image from weheartit.com)

I adore this website (: Simple.


And finally, what most of us have been waiting for - The brand new Superdrug Beauty Card! Just like the Boots one but it collects 1 point per pound spent in store. It will take a long while to collect a good amount of points though, haha oh well.

6 comments:

  1. Nice products!! The Maybelline mascara looks nice ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the natural collections concealer, mainly because of the reasonable price ha! It does work really well though considering how cheap it is! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Body Shop Lip Balm has been around forever, I remember using it more than ten years ago haha.

    I am such a senior citizen. ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that mascara, and also a big weheartit fan :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! (:
    @Rhakshanda - it is really good!
    @Tess - haha I know right! Perfect for a cheap budget (:
    @the cat hag - I know haha, I've used them since year 7 - 5 years ago!
    @Emily - I'm a fan of both also. Wehearit is sooooo cute right? :)

    ReplyDelete